Tonight, I discovered a home page of people who draw people in the metro in Paris!
Just great!
http://delignesenligne.com/
I have done this before in Paris, and elsewhere and recently also in Munich...
I enrolled to participate but for the time being this is limited to Paris...
Here are some of the quick sketches I did in the Munich Underground recently. I love this little pressure that forces you to be very quick before the people leave, before you need to leave, etc...
Just great!
http://delignesenligne.com/
I have done this before in Paris, and elsewhere and recently also in Munich...
I enrolled to participate but for the time being this is limited to Paris...
Here are some of the quick sketches I did in the Munich Underground recently. I love this little pressure that forces you to be very quick before the people leave, before you need to leave, etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment