Last saturday, I met with the New York Urban Sketchers, Richard, Mark and Denise, which was such a fantastic experience, as it always is when meeting people that share the same passion.
We met at the New York Court and I did the following sketches:
The sketchers (a lady took the photo, obviously our sketches are more in the focus than our faces, but ok...):
Here is Richard's Blog where he posted about our day:
http://the-landscape.blogspot.de/
Thank you to the NY USK for this great experience!
We met at the New York Court and I did the following sketches:
The sketchers (a lady took the photo, obviously our sketches are more in the focus than our faces, but ok...):
Here is Richard's Blog where he posted about our day:
http://the-landscape.blogspot.de/
Thank you to the NY USK for this great experience!
Hi Miriam,
ReplyDeleteich habe das Foto auf Barbara's Blog entdeckt und dachte "das ist doch Miriam???". Ich wünsche Dir eine tolle Zeit in den USA.
Liebe Grüße
Marita
Liebe Marita!
DeleteBin schon wieder da seit gestern! Noodler's Ink für Dich dabei :) Danke für Deinen Kommentar! Barbara's Blog? Welcher denn? Kenne ich gar nicht! Kannst Du ihn mir schicken? Danke!!!