Monday, March 23, 2015

Expo - Nah & Fern: die weite Welt, München und die Landesschule

No Monday post last week, as I was at the opening of the announced exhibition. My friend and fellow Urban Sketcher Gisela and I had the opportunity to make a one year project at the bavarian school for disabled children and to show our paintings, Urban Sketches and other stuff at the school.
It was a great experience.

I hesitated a lot before finding out how to exhibit Urban Sketchers.
Here the entrance, 4 Sketchbooks in a frame:


My acrylics on one wall and many people watching!  


Another way to exhibit urban sketches: through collages of sketches gathered by country / place. I did one for Morocco, one for Brazil, one for Peru, one for Andalucia... and 2 with coffee cups from everywhere.


One very nice aspect for me, was to receive flowers and presents for my vernissage, it was totally unexpected. I was so touched by the beautiful flowers I got, I had to sketch them: 


and a wonderful Orchidee I received from Adelheid: 

But, the nicest thing of all was to have my family and some of the closest persons of my life around me. I am very thankful for all the help I received. 

The exhibition can be seen at the "Landesschule für Körperbehinderte" in Munich - Kurzstraße 2, until the end of July. 


14 comments:

  1. C'est vraiment impressionnant, quel beau travail bravoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Félicitations, Miriam.
    Quel beau travail et quelle belle présentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Martine pour ce commentaire touchant :-)

      Delete
  3. You´re a great artist, congratulations !
    Dommage ne pas pouvoir visiter ton expo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup ma chère Marisa! J'espère à bientôt!

      Delete
  4. Ich gratuliere Dir und Gisela zur gelungenen Ausstellung!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, Miriam! Congratulations on your exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Querida muitos muitos muitos Parabéns! !! Que evento lindo deve ter sido! Queria estar contigo para festejar essa maravilhosa exposição! Bjs Bjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karina querida, obrigada! Viu que sua dica foi aplicada na primeira foto? obrigada pelo carinho, beijos!

      Delete
  7. Mimi, parabéns pela exposição!
    Que recompensa boa depois de tanto trabalho e dedicação.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete