Saturday, June 02, 2018

Travel journal of Lina's first trip!

At the end of April when Linas was 4,5 months old, we travelled to Morocco to visit my parents and family. We had booked a direct flight from Munich to Casablanca because we did not know how Lina would react and behave in an airplane. After 21 hours delay we finally took off. 


I decided to fill a little DINA6 sketchbook of this trip combining writing and sketching. I enjoyed doing it eventhough I did not manage to sketch everything "life". 
Here are a few pages of it, scanned. 






and here is a little quick movie flipping through the sketchbook (sorry for the quality...). 


Lina changes and develops so fast, I would love to be able to record her entire first year in a sketchbook... I will try to do smaller projects like this one, as I enjoyed it very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment