One of my New Year's resolutions was to be a bit more disciplined and post more regularly.
The year has already started 2 weeks ago... so it's time for a new post.
Here are two sketches from a week end we spent in the mountains in December.
After a long walk / hike, we rested at the Obere First Alm.
View on Spitzingsee on a very sunny day in December. No snow around...
The year has already started 2 weeks ago... so it's time for a new post.
Here are two sketches from a week end we spent in the mountains in December.
After a long walk / hike, we rested at the Obere First Alm.
View on Spitzingsee on a very sunny day in December. No snow around...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh ja, da war ich schon oft mit dem Mountainbike! Sehr schön!
ReplyDeleteDanke Jutta! Die Gegend ist wirklich toll! Vor Allem wenn die Sonne scheint und 500 Höhenmeter weiter unten, der Nebel die Stadt eindeckt...
DeleteI am here for a bit of a preview of your work before your World Blog Hop post tomorrow. I am part of the line of artists nominating artists that is in the line that led to you. Your sketches are great! I read down as far as the Paraty sketches. I've enjoyed visiting so many artists that went to the symposium, and it is fun to see Paraty and the workshops thru many different eyes. I also saw that you sketched with my fellow NYC Urban Sketchers, Mark and Raylie when you were in the NY area. How great that this vast world becomes so much smaller through the internet and the groups we all belong to. I will be back to see your post tomorrow...in fact I am going to put you in my "links" so I can come back and visit again.
ReplyDeleteHI Joan, happy that before I even posted my around the world blog post, you came across my blog. Thank you very much for your kind comment, I already visited your blog, which is great and how fun, that we have friends in common, Raylie and Mark! Thank you for adding me to your list of blogs!
Delete