Sketching animals is not easy and I tried to give up the goal to have a "clean" sketch and started trying to capture some of the animals and their movements randomly.
sketching the funny penguins (the great gloves are a precious gift handmade by Ea that are called "sketching gloves")
sketching the funny penguins (the great gloves are a precious gift handmade by Ea that are called "sketching gloves")





I think you handled the subject very well. My favourite are the flamingoes and the penguins are so funny!
ReplyDeleteThank you Beliza!
DeleteGreat zoo sketches!!! I think I like the flamingos and the giraffes the best. I've sketched a few times at the zoo but I found the monkeys are too active...unless they are grooming each other. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThank you Joan! this was the first time sketching at the zoo and I enjoyed it a lot... would love to do it again when it is a bit warmer outside...
Delete