Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Andalucia Part 4: Sevilla

 I wanted to show this great photo because the colors of this place are amazing, and I did not have the time to color my sketch.

The bus tour was making long stops which enabled me to sketch a bit during the bus tour.

The Giralda of Sevilla remembered me a lot the minarets of the Koutoubiya in Marrakech and the Tour Hassan in Rabat.

The jardines are a wonderful place to sketch.


Again some line-only sketches while sitting in cafés and having a rest. 
 N at the haircutter "Barbero de Sevilla".


The view over Sevilla from Triana:


5 comments:

  1. Ich sag nur "wow" ! Ganz großes Kino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super, ça me rappelle des souvenirs ! Tu as rencontré le groupe USK de Séville ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Miriam,
    I am reading your blog because of Juliette Plisson. She is participating in the Around the World Blog Hop at my invitation and has passed the torch on to you.
    I am enjoying your color, pattern and selective compositions. Looking forward to reading all about your inspiration and process next Monday as you post your own blog hop post.
    Best in art and in life,
    Michele Cooper
    Http:michelecooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michele,
      thank you so much for your kind message! I was honored to be nominated by Juliette and one benefit is already that I discovered your wonderful blog! All the best, Miriam

      Delete