Sunday, January 19, 2014

Munich Coffeeshops

Even though this winter was not that cold so far, it is too cold to draw outside unfortunately, and even if it was not, colors are so sad and grey that sketching inside is far more fun. 

Since the beginning of the year I took the time to sketch in some Munich coffeeshops that I like or that I newly discovered.
Café Fräulein 
 Café Le Copain - Hofstadt
 Café L'Amar
 Café Sonnenschein
 Café der Laden

8 comments:

  1. Hi miri. Das ist ja tolle reklame fuer die coffee shops! Sehr schoen. Ca fait plaisir que tu partaged de nouveau des oeuvres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Freue mich, dass diese Skizzen Dir gefallen.

      Delete
  2. I love your sketches! Always wished I could try doing something like this...don't think I have the talent though... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Toytulip! Many thanks for your comment. Actually try it - I have witnessed so many that thought they could not but by practicing are great artists by now. Give it a try if you are motivated, I am sure it is all about practicing and looking at things how they are. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Amei esses tons amarelos:-) desenhos lindos! Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi fofa! Obrigada! é o caderno novo de 2014 que tem papel amarelado ;-) Beijo grande e saudades!

      Delete
  4. Je ne savais pas qu'il y avait un café sympa dans le Hofstadt. Sympa toutes ces ambiances différentes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci pour ton commentaire, Eric… concernant le café de Hofstadt, tout est relatif mais en tout cas ils ont du thé à la menthe fraiche, ce qui parle pour eux ;-)

      Delete