Sunday, January 05, 2014

I am back….I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2014!

After months of online-absence over my laptop (I was online over my mobile, but it is not very handy to blog from a mobile….) I am now back! These last months were full of good surprises and bad surprises too - especially December. 
I only sketched the good surprises which I would like to share here, but maybe I should have also sketched the bad surprises, they probably would not have been as bad.... 

December was a special month for me last year. 
I received a beautiful and special present package for Nikolaus Day which I immediately sketched. The Zimtsterne from Heinemann are the best I have ever had… 



The second great surprise I received without expecting it was this little Lemon Tree… 
I love lemons, their color, their smell, their shape - just beautiful. I grew up in a country were there are many lemons, and oranges and this winter I realized that on a local organic market, you cannot get lemons… but now I have my own little Lemon Tree! 


2 comments:

  1. Schön, dass Du wieder da bist! Ich hoffe die schlechten Nachrichten waren nicht zu schlecht. Das Zitronenbäumchen ist wirklich schön! Ich wünsch Dir ein gutes und gesundes neues Jahr. Liebe Grüße, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Jutta! Danke für Deinen Kommentar, ich freue mich endlich wieder online zu sein… hatte einige Auseinandersetzungen mit der Telekom.. vielleicht bekommen wir ja ein Bayern Sketch Treffen hin, in diesem Jahr? Ds wäre doch toll! Liebe Grüße

      Delete