Last week end I spent some days at Dannenberg with my Grandma. Was great.
On the next day; I saw that they started to rebuilt the old town hall that had a big fire around 5 years ago...

Back in Omas living room, we thought about a new crochet project: a little carpet for my new room... I had bought the yarn in Brazil one year ago and it is perfect for carpets, because it is quiet strong.
When I arrived on thursday afternoon we first had a coffee with cookies in her precious cups, that her father had bought for her to take into her wedding in 1947. 
Then I went to Fischerstrasse, one of the oldest and most beautiful streets of the little town, Dannenberg.On the next day; I saw that they started to rebuilt the old town hall that had a big fire around 5 years ago...
THis is the Famous Waldemar Turm in the heart of the town.
Back in Omas living room, we thought about a new crochet project: a little carpet for my new room... I had bought the yarn in Brazil one year ago and it is perfect for carpets, because it is quiet strong.
Wunderbare, sehr persönliche Skizzen.
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank liebe Ira! Das freut mich sehr. Nächstes Mal nehme ich mir mehr Zeit und mache wieder einen kleinen Abstecher in Hannover!
Delete