I just moved to Brussels at the beginning of the year and I have not had enough time to really sit down and sketch, although sketching as much as I can is one of my key resolutions for 2012!
I have one valid excuse, I am in the middle of exam period and I need to learn a lot....
Still, being in a new city is very inspiring, and I hope not to loose this inspiration too quickly...
I am trying to use every moment I can get to sketch, even if it is just half a face in the metro, or one shoe, or a view out of a café while waiting or making a break...
So that was the cup of coffee I had in one of my favorit coffeeshops, Le Pain Quotidien :
That was sunday morning, a sunny but cold sunday morning and I was waiting for my friends in a coffee shop in the sun, that was a great moment.
Next post will hopefully be the 34th Worldwide Sketchcrawl, next Saturday, January 21st! I am looking forward to it!
I have one valid excuse, I am in the middle of exam period and I need to learn a lot....
Still, being in a new city is very inspiring, and I hope not to loose this inspiration too quickly...
I am trying to use every moment I can get to sketch, even if it is just half a face in the metro, or one shoe, or a view out of a café while waiting or making a break...
So that was the cup of coffee I had in one of my favorit coffeeshops, Le Pain Quotidien :
And here are some of the little sketches I did in the Metro in my small book.
. I like sketching people in the metro without them noticing, it adds a kind of suspens...
Next post will hopefully be the 34th Worldwide Sketchcrawl, next Saturday, January 21st! I am looking forward to it!
Wünsche Dir einen guten Start in Brüssel! Grüße aus Hannover!
ReplyDeleteDankeschön Ira! Ich wünsche Dir auch alles Gute!
Delete