Back home, I am enjoying the Moroccan light and colours. It seems as if the light transforms everything it touches into gold, amazing.
On the first day I went to Jemaa El Fna, the famous place and on my way I sketched this avenue:
While I was sketching this, a guy came and asked me to sketch him...
He was waiting for some clients to take on his Petit Taxi. On that place there were many men and all wanted to be sketched too, unfortunately I did not have time because it was getting late and I wanted to buy some whool for my new crochet project...
Here is the portrait of the guy (this one stayed in my sketchbook and I did another one for him which he plugged in his taxi:
Then I arrived at Jemaa al Fna where I had my first Mint Tea...delicious...
Going back to the hotel, this was my taxi driver:
On the first day I went to Jemaa El Fna, the famous place and on my way I sketched this avenue:
While I was sketching this, a guy came and asked me to sketch him...
He was waiting for some clients to take on his Petit Taxi. On that place there were many men and all wanted to be sketched too, unfortunately I did not have time because it was getting late and I wanted to buy some whool for my new crochet project...
Here is the portrait of the guy (this one stayed in my sketchbook and I did another one for him which he plugged in his taxi:
Then I arrived at Jemaa al Fna where I had my first Mint Tea...delicious...
Going back to the hotel, this was my taxi driver:

No comments:
Post a Comment