Sunday, December 01, 2019

Adventskalender - Day 1

My blog is the repository of my life as an urban sketcher since 2011 so for the last 8 years. When I see that my posting frequency has decreased dramatically since 2016, this makes me sad.

December has just started and it's the last chance to make a new year resolution work (one of my resolutions for the year was 2 blogposts per month), so this morning when I was hanging Lina's advent calendar on the wall, I decided to make an advent calendar to myself and offer me and my followers one sketch a day for the next 24 days.
This will help me to review my year and to prepare the resolutions for 2020.

I would love to tell you that I'm doing one sketch per day for the next 24 days but knowing my current life it's not realistic, so my commitment now ( and I really hope I will manage!) is to post one sketch / painting every day from 2019 that I did not post yet.

This first sketch is a sketch of new year 2019, a moment with a friend at Vollaths, a great coffee shop in Munich with one of the best Käsekuchen in town :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment