Tuesday, March 20, 2018

One Week 100 People

I managed to complete this challenge! I took me some efforts and I had to extend the original 5 days to one true week from March 05th to March 11th. I was an interesting exercise, I tried as many techniques as possible, and as many situations as possible. From loose faces throughout the pages (which I found boring after a time) I tried to draw people in groups, put them into context, into frames, monochrome, watercolors, aquarelle graphic, colored pencils, etc....
 The biggest challenge was to draw entire bodies. I also took references online like from sketchy app or croquis café. 
I filled 11 double pages of my sketchbook, I will try to do this exercise again from time to time. 

 

  

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Parabéns Miriam! Incrível conseguires todos esses desenhos com a baby nos braços rs ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab mich sogar wiedererkannt und andere, wo ich dabei war. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke Mama, schön war's als ihr hier wart :-)

      Delete