I had the incredible luck of spending one week in Zermatt, an amazing place where people usually go for skying under perfect conditions and where I had the opportunity to sketch all day long in the sun.
This was my first view of the Matterhorn, and at this stage I did not get its shape right....
Here is the highest Mountain of Switzerland- the Monterosa. Look at the effect on the sky: this happens when you sketch at -12 degrees!!
Matterhorn from the other side
Matterhorn again...
Again the effect of the ice on paper, which I found fascinating especially in the sky, when you apply a homogenous wash
On our way to Furi
In the sun in Tufteren
A great restaurant from the outside in Zermatt: Waldhaus
and now, it is time for spring!








Beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a chance to visit in a long while. It is great to see your sketches!!! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteSe te da genial pintar montañas!
ReplyDelete