Every Day in May is a challenge among some Flickr users and this year I decided to make a challenge out of May too - at least one sketch every day, the whole month.
I won't be able to post every day, but I will try to do that as often as I can.
Here are the first 3 days.
May 1st
May 2nd
May 3rd
Beau challenge Miriam ! Je suis déjà content quand j'en fais une par semaine.
ReplyDeleteEn y passant ce WE, j'ai justement pensé qu'on pourrait faire une petite aquarelle au Isarwehr Öberföhring un de ces soirs... ou faire une série "les fontaines de Munich".
Merci Eric, série fontaines de Munich - excellente idée! On se lance dès que les températures redeviennent un peu plus normales, ok?
Deletegood luck with it Miriam, I hope it goes well for you. I don't know if I could commit to such a bold undertaking myself. hope the lemon Tree is doing well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Conor... it is great - sometimes a bit stressful when at 10 pm you find out you did not sketch yet, but great for 1 month. My lemon tree has 50 baby lemons, I hope they will grow. Take care!
DeleteHi Miriam. I am a Canadian Artist living in Munich who likes to work "En Plein Air".
ReplyDeleteCan/when/how can I join your group on its next sketching endeavour?
Check out my FB art page Zeer Art: www.facebook.com/zeer.art
Viele Grüße;
Rob