Three days at the beach to relax, much sun, much wind and much time to sketch... it was wonderful!
This new sketchbook is a Boesner sketchbook, I like the format a lot. It seemed that the salty wind modified the texture of the paper, so that it was quiet hard to deal with watercolors on it - the paper was absorbing it very fast.
This new sketchbook is a Boesner sketchbook, I like the format a lot. It seemed that the salty wind modified the texture of the paper, so that it was quiet hard to deal with watercolors on it - the paper was absorbing it very fast.
Beach in Theologos
Palmtree in front of our balcony
Wonderful beach Paralia Tsambikas
Paralia Tsambikas
Paralia Tsambikas
Back in Theologos - many kitesurfers in the sea
Windsurfer
Liiiindos e tive a oportunidade de ve-los pessoalmente! O efeito dos desenhos scaneados aqui ficou muito bom! Beautiful! Bjus
ReplyDeleteHellooooooooooo!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your drawings and stumbled over the Word "Rhodes". I love Rhodes and me and my family stay every year there!
And do you know where? In Hotel Alex Beach....
We have been there this year from September 3rd to 17th, so I think we have been there on the same time! I can't believe :)
Many many greetings from Germany,
Susi
....so glad to have found you... :)