Yesterday: wonderful wheather, blue sky, snow everywhere, very cold, but still manageable to sketch outside in the sun. I enjoyed this very much. Beautiful Bavaria.
was für tolle Aquarelle, du hast die Stimmung wunderbar eingefangen. Da ich ja in Rottach-Egern aufgewachsen bin, gefällt es mir natürlch gleich doppelt so gut. Und dir sind wirklich nicht die Hände beim Malen eingefrohren?
Miriam, your watercolours are so amazing, I'm your fan! I made my blog inspired by you and mentioned you there! Check this out: http://www.tugcart.blogspot.co.uk/ Beijos!
Tati, que emoçao ler sua messagem! Thank you, I am so honoured to inspire someone, your blog looks great! I will be in London this week end, let's go sketching?! Beijos!
Ahh eu tive o privilegio de ver esses desenhos ao vivo, sao realmente preciosos! Estou esperando voce postar os de London e foi um prazer te receber em minha casa, as portas estao sempre abertas! Beijos!
Hallo Miriam,
ReplyDeletewas für tolle Aquarelle, du hast die Stimmung wunderbar eingefangen. Da ich ja in Rottach-Egern aufgewachsen bin, gefällt es mir natürlch gleich doppelt so gut.
Und dir sind wirklich nicht die Hände beim Malen eingefrohren?
LG, Pina :)
Danke Pina, war wirklich ein traumhafter Tag!
DeleteOh, Miriam, que maravilha!
ReplyDeleteObrigada, helena!
DeleteMiriam, your watercolours are so amazing, I'm your fan! I made my blog inspired by you and mentioned you there!
ReplyDeleteCheck this out: http://www.tugcart.blogspot.co.uk/
Beijos!
Tati, que emoçao ler sua messagem! Thank you, I am so honoured to inspire someone, your blog looks great! I will be in London this week end, let's go sketching?! Beijos!
DeleteAhh eu tive o privilegio de ver esses desenhos ao vivo, sao realmente preciosos!
DeleteEstou esperando voce postar os de London e foi um prazer te receber em minha casa, as portas estao sempre abertas!
Beijos!