In my first week already I had to travel to Cocachacra.
We took a so called "Combi" at 6 in te morning, I sat behind everyone and tis was te view I had:
In Cocachcra, it was difficult to find a place to have breakfast, but I discovered this little shop of an old Lady, Dona Magda and she agreed to make me some coffee and she had some home made sweets, wonderful.
THis was the landscape on my travel back to Arequipa:
We took a so called "Combi" at 6 in te morning, I sat behind everyone and tis was te view I had:
In Cocachcra, it was difficult to find a place to have breakfast, but I discovered this little shop of an old Lady, Dona Magda and she agreed to make me some coffee and she had some home made sweets, wonderful.
THis was the landscape on my travel back to Arequipa:
No comments:
Post a Comment