Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Portugal in Brussels

2 days to go and my little life in Brussels will end which is a bit sad...
I think that what I most liked in this town is that you have the world in it... and there is space for it.
I mean for example the Brazilian Concert I went to and on which I blogged some weeks ago, I also mean the lots of Moroccan Coffee Shops where you can drink real Mint Tea and when you enter you forget that you are in Europe and I also mean the Pastelaria Garcia that I discovered last week and that was a great surprise... You can order in Portuguese, 90 % of guests are portuguese and the taste of the Pasteis de Nata is almost as in Belem!
I had the luck to meet Nucha, a Portuguese Photografer there, who liked the fact that I was sketching and she took these wonderful 2 pictures:

Obrigada Maria Helena Simao da Silva Caldas por estas fotos.  

My friend and I, we spent almost three hours in this great place having a late and long sketchy breakfast! 
Then another friend who has great and inspiring glasses came.. I could not resist to sktech them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment