Very intensive weeks between work, exam preparation and paper writing...
But I decided to allow myself small sketch breaks - 10 to 15 minutes drawing what is in front of me without...
my bag on my desk:
the delicious TORTAS DE ACEITE DE OLIVA... I love them, Gracias Ruth!
And also a delicious homemade raspberry limonade available at Le Pain Quotidien... I can only recommend it.
It is fun to try this coloured paper and use some of the Neo Color II pastels to highlight a bit.
But I decided to allow myself small sketch breaks - 10 to 15 minutes drawing what is in front of me without...
my bag on my desk:
the delicious TORTAS DE ACEITE DE OLIVA... I love them, Gracias Ruth!
And also a delicious homemade raspberry limonade available at Le Pain Quotidien... I can only recommend it.
It is fun to try this coloured paper and use some of the Neo Color II pastels to highlight a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment