Today, last day of 2011 and time for the little ritual of reviewing what happened, what we did wrong, what we did well, and what we wish for 2012. I feel really thankful for 2011, it was a beautiful year, full of colors.
Since October, I have been sharing my special moments through sketches on this blog, but the monts before, were already very special and I decided to do a review of this year, choosing one (or more) sketches per month to summarize.
January :
2011 started with some vacation days in Morocco and for that of course I had to start a new sketch book, My "big" (and heavy) Moleskine. But now, after having filled 5 different sketchbooks in 2011, there is no doubt the Moleskine Aquarelle Book is the best. Here the first page of it, Jardin Majorelle with Mama.
February:
Back in Munich, I went to a great exhibition with my friends Amal and Houssam to see life butterflies in many many colours.
March:
Prague, great week end with Vincent and other friends.
In this place we ALL were sketching which was really nice.
June:
Munich ZOO with César and Claire
and Filmcasino Sketch at Odeonsplatz with Eric:
July:
Morro de Sao Paulo - Bahia - Brasil, great week of vacation in Bahia...
Deu para matar saudades dessa terra santa e de encherse de Axé para os proximos meses, obrigada Eiichi, Mmae, Kika por terem feito daquela semana algo tao lindo!
August:
Back in Munich a nice afternoon with Eric, Claire and César at the Spielplatz :
September:
As well a very special month, with particularly 2 great places I saw:
Königssee, without any doubt the most beautiful place in Bavaria
And Vienna, a great great week end there!
October, November and December are already on this blog!
That was such a great year!
Thanks to all who shared these magic moments with me.
Since October, I have been sharing my special moments through sketches on this blog, but the monts before, were already very special and I decided to do a review of this year, choosing one (or more) sketches per month to summarize.
January :
2011 started with some vacation days in Morocco and for that of course I had to start a new sketch book, My "big" (and heavy) Moleskine. But now, after having filled 5 different sketchbooks in 2011, there is no doubt the Moleskine Aquarelle Book is the best. Here the first page of it, Jardin Majorelle with Mama.
February:
Back in Munich, I went to a great exhibition with my friends Amal and Houssam to see life butterflies in many many colours.
March:
Prague, great week end with Vincent and other friends.
In this place we ALL were sketching which was really nice.
April:
Vacation days in Andalusia... important week!
May:
Fantastic week end in Napoli / Capri with Kantoucki. Many memories and only one uncompleted sketch
In May was also a very nice wek end with my ARAM Group in Lindau, sketching under the rain...:
June:
Munich ZOO with César and Claire
and Filmcasino Sketch at Odeonsplatz with Eric:
July:
Morro de Sao Paulo - Bahia - Brasil, great week of vacation in Bahia...
Deu para matar saudades dessa terra santa e de encherse de Axé para os proximos meses, obrigada Eiichi, Mmae, Kika por terem feito daquela semana algo tao lindo!
August:
I think this was the most special month... maybe because of the fact that it is my birthday month? I don't know...
Many great moments. Here some sketches of a few days with Flora in the Island Rügen.
Fofa, essa viagenzinha da gente foi muito boa!
Back in Munich a nice afternoon with Eric, Claire and César at the Spielplatz :
Then, still in August, visit from Rio de Janeiro:
Pedro, ja te falei mil vezes, mas mais uma vez, adorei a visita e continuo apaixonada pelo meu colar :)
And working in Zurich for a few days, even there I had the chance to meet again with Duni, after 18 years?, I think so :)
September:
As well a very special month, with particularly 2 great places I saw:
Königssee, without any doubt the most beautiful place in Bavaria
And Vienna, a great great week end there!
October, November and December are already on this blog!
Thanks to all who shared these magic moments with me.
Happy New Year and all the best for 2012!









What a nice revue of the past year! Wish you all the best for 2012!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to see the old year through your eyes. I wish you a wonderful and colorful 2012:-)
ReplyDelete